Data integrity in the laboratory
Mettler-Toledo will be holding data integrity seminars in Sydney and Melbourne on 16 and 18 July, respectively.
The seminars, to be presented by international expert Bob McDowall, will discuss the importance and role of data integrity in analytical laboratories, what it means for regulation and compliance, and how the right solutions enable secure measuring processes.
Specially designed for laboratory technicians and quality assurance personnel within the pharmaceutical industry, the seminars will discuss the following topics:
- Why is data integrity important?
- Role of management in data integrity
- Principles of data integrity
- US 21 CFR 211 and EU GMP Chapter 4
- Ten compliance commandments for laboratory systems
- Facilitated discussion on key data integrity topics
- Strategies to achieve data integrity
- Hands-on demos and workshop
For more information, click here.
Two Australian scientists have been awarded CSL Centenary Fellowships, and patients are now being...
Regional Health Care Group (RHCG) will distribute Osprey Medical's DyeVert contrast...
The 2020 Nobel Prizes recognise the discoveries of hepatits C, black holes and CRISPR/Cas9...